Wednesday, January 28, 2009

SRK at his wittiest best!

Shah Rukh Khan left his filming of My Name Is Khan in Los Angeles and returned to India for his shoulder injury. But no one who met him last evening at the launch of his sit com Ghar Ki Baat Hai would believe that the superstar is in agony due to his shoulder injury.



Dressed casually in denims and a gray tee and a red and black scarf, SRK interacted with the entire star cast quite a lot. He was hugging all of them and most importantly did not forget anyone's name on stage! He was his usual self as he patiently answered the never ending questions of the media.



Here are some of his best answers from the event:

On introducing Anant Mahadevan who is director of the show: In my first film Baazigar, I worked with Anant. In that film as I was the bad guy and he was the good guy and then in Badshah he became worse than me!

On his father figure Aziz Mirza: I will call him last on stage as he takes a lot of time. He also advised Aziz to loose some weight so that he can move around quickly. When asked considering the economic situation, is it a good time to launch the show, SRK replied, "All the good jokes from the show are mine and all the bad ones are from creative team!"

On the title Ghar Ki Baat Hai: We also had title Devdas Ki Maut lekin woh suit nahi hua issiliye yeh rakh diya!
On the name of his TV production company Idiot Box: I kept it because it is a known term. Saying this he suddenly burst into a loud laugh and said, "I remembered this one joke about one actor but sorry I will not able to share that with you guys as I have become intelligent now!"

On him turning down Slumdog Millionaire: Mera aur kutton ka toh bada purana rishta hai, aapko toh pata hai. But I felt bad when people try seeing negative things about a film which is so good. You should also see the positive side of it like even if the title has a dog in it, it has the word millionaire too in the end. It is a nice movie and good story telling. I liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Disclaimer: srkdailynews.blogspot.com is an unofficial blog with no affiliation with Shahrukh Khan. All images are © to their respective owners. This blog was made for entertainment purpose only. I do not know Shahrukh Khan, his family, his mobile number, his postal address or his email address, so please do not ask. Thank You.